Book Review - Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway - How to Turn Your Fear and Indecision into Confidence and Action – by Susan Jeffers
I have recommended this book to many people over the years and I have always received good feedback.
What are you afraid of? Public speaking; asserting yourself; making decisions; being alone; intimacy; changing jobs; interviews; going back to school; ageing; ill health; driving; dating; ending a relationship; losing a loved one; becoming a parent; leaving home, failure, believing in yourself...
Internationally renowned author, Susan Jeffers, talks about how people can overcome their fears and heal the pain in their lives with her simple but profound advice. Whatever your anxieties, Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway® will help to give you the insight and tools to vastly improve your ability to handle any given situation. You will learn to live your life the way you want - so you can move from a place of pain, paralysis, depression and indecision to one of power, energy, enthusiasm and action.
The book is dynamic and inspirational and it is filled with concrete techniques to turn passivity into assertiveness. Dr Susan Jeffers, explains how to stop negative thinking patterns and re-educate your mind to think more positively. The 10-Step Positive Thinking Process is explained, how to risk a little every day, how to turn every decision into a "No-Lose" situation and much more.
Through this book you will learn:
• There is nothing like a mistake or a wrong decision
• Letting go of negative programming
• There is nothing like being conned
• Acceptance of all circumstances in life
• How to raise level of self esteem
• How to become more assertive
• How to connect with the powerhouse within
• How to create more love, trust, and satisfaction
• How to deal with resistance
• How to experience more enjoyment
• How to make your dreams a reality
• How to see yourself as having purpose and meaning
This really is an empowering and life-affirming book, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway will help you triumph over your fears and move forward with your life.